Pendant Handle (H) (PH) (SH) Controls
Control Remote from the Load
USED FOR LOADING & UNLOADING OBJECTS THAT ARE LARGE & SMALL IN SIZE. ALLOWS THE WORKER TO LIFT OBJECTS REMOTE FROM LOAD OR ON A FIXTURE. PENDANT HANDLE CONTROLS UTILIZE THUMB LEVERS FOR THE UP AND DOWN MOVEMENT.
- FLOAT FOR PRECISE POSITIONING: The Speed Handle Pneumatic Pendant Control has a range of float (or balance) of 4 to 6 inches. This allows the operator to move the load within a couple of inches of drop off point, then remove hands from the control handle so that the part can be maneuvered into place.
- SPEED: The Original Speed Handle and Pro Handle Controls allow for variable speeds. Gentle pressure causes a slow gradual movement. Increased pressure causes faster movement. Smooth travel movement is consistent throughout travel.
- SPEED ADJUSTMENTS are easily handled with no additional tools required. The up speed is adjusted by turning the flow control located on the Speed Handle. Down speed is also adjusted at the control handle, for the Original and Pro Speed Handles.
PRO HANDLE (PH)
- Small, weighs only 1.9 lbs.
- Proportional speed up & down: speed is low when the lever is pressed a little and higher when the lever is pressed all the way, similar to your car accelerator.
- Works well on Bal-trol ® units up to 300 lbs. capacity or less.
- Easy to set the up and down speeds.
905-16100 Pro Handle ONLY.
SLIM HANDLE (SH)
- Smaller, weighs only 1.4 lbs.
- Works well on any size Bal-trol ® unit.
- Dual-acting option provides a power-assisted down mode, which makes it easier to lower an empty hook when there is no load present. Recommended for heavy loads 300 lbs. or more, but can be used on any weight.
- This control works thru an air piloted control valve.
- Can be used on fixtures for clamping & unclamping.
905-16000 Slim Handle ONLY.
ORIGINAL SPEED HANDLE (H)
- Select this Control for Loads over 300 Lb. capacity or greater.
- Worker Operates Lift Remote from Load.
- Up and Down speed controls are mounted on the Speed Handle.
- Control weighs 2.4 lbs.
901-07000 - Original Speed Handle ONLY.