Balance (B) Control
For constant weight balancing applications
BALANCERS ARE INTENDED FOR APPLICATIONS WHERE A CONSTANT WEIGHT IS SUPPORTED FROM THE LOAD HOOK.
BALANCERS GIVE A DEGREE OF WEIGHTLESSNESS TO THE SUSPENDED LOAD. THEY GIVE AN OBJECT MOBILITY, MINIMIZE OPERATOR FATIGUE, AND PROTECT TOOLS FROM BEING DROPPED AND DAMAGED.
Tri-Motion Air Balancers Provide a Broad Range of Capacities In Each Model and Provide a True Balance Over Entire Travel.
- Virtually No Maintenance - Easy Installation.
- Air Consumption Is Nominal, Intake Air Is Required For Lifting Load Only.
- No Spring Fatigue.
Depending on adjustment selection, balance can be either CONSTANT: load remains where it is when operation ceases. BIAS UP: load automatically rises when operator is finished or BIAS DOWN: load returns to a down position.
BALANCE CONTROL WITH HIGH RELIEF REGULATOR
Adjustment is simple, no additional tools required.
Turn the adjustment knob until desired balance is achieved.
Should the main air supply be cut off, check valves keep load from falling.
Chart reflects the range of capacity for units supplied with regulator.
BALANCE CONTROL WITH SERVO BLEED VALVE
No additional tools required for adjustments.
Works in conjunction with High Relief Regulator. Simply turn the servo knob until balance is achieved.
Check valves keep load from falling in the event main air supply is lost. Load lowers gradually.
Hose between regulator and servo is a steel braided hose; in the unlikely event hose is severely damaged, load will fall.
- 909-30600 - 5-100 LBS. Regulator with Fitting ONLY. NONTAPPED.
- 909-30601 - 5-100 LBS. Regulator Tapped For Servo Bleed Valve With Fitting for VERTICAL HOISTS.
- 909-30602 - 5-100 LBS. Regulator Tapped For Servo Bleed Valve.With Fitting For HORIZONTAL HOISTS.
- 901-05010 - Small Servo Bleed Valve ONLY.
- 906-05101 - Large Servo Bleed Valve ONLY.