BAL-TROL "LIFT ASSIST DEVICES"
REASONS TO USE A BAL-TROL CABLE HOIST FOR ALL YOUR REPETITIVE LIFTING APPLICATIONS
• Greatly Reduces Operator Fatigue and Physical Stress Related Injuries.
• Simple to Operate.
• Made to Order - Travels from 1 Foot to 30 Feet or More.
• Stock Sizes Available.
• Contains No Expensive Electronic Components or Computer Parts to Fail, Overheat, Have Moisture Damage or Require Reprogramming.
• Ergonomic Solution For Work Force Efficiency And Safety For The Workplace.
• Each Model Offers A Wide Range Of Lifting Capabilities.
• Each Model Offers A Range Of "Float" 4-6 Inches Up Or Down.
• Easy To Install And Maintain - Field Repairable.
• Ideal for all Types of Repetitive Pick and Place Applications.
COMPARING OVERALL LENGTHS
BAL-TROL APPLICATION FILL IN FORM
EXPLANATION OF TERMS FOR BAL-TROL®
BAL-TROL - Provides a flow of regulated air to one side of a piston riding in a tube. It provides a state of balance or lift.
CONTROLS - Define application. Four control packages. See page 3 through 5.
CABLE - Galvanized steel aircraft type.
ACTIVE HOOK TRAVEL - Distance in feet load moves.
STROKE (SPECIFIED IN INCHES) - Movement of piston in cylinder tube.
OVERHANG CABLE - Extra cable brings load to point where work takes place.
SECONDARY SUPPORT CHAIN - Prevents the possibility of balancer falling. See page 18.
Bal-Trol® is Registered Trademark of the Tri-Motion Industries, Inc. Bal-Trol® Products are covered by 8 Patents and Patents Pending.
Please contact Tri-Motion for applications assistance for your Bal-Trol requirements.